Crispy quesadillas filled with beans, sautéed onions, bell pepper, avocado and lots of cheese. These avocado black bean quesadillas are filling and make a great vegetarian meal too!
Happy New Year! It’s been a great year in food and I want to thank every single one of you for supporting this small blog which has become more than just a full-time job for me. It’s become place to share healthier cooking options and hopefully have a positive impact on the way you eat and think about food!
Avocado Black Bean Quesadillas
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
· 1/2 onion sliced
· 1/2 bell pepper sliced
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1/2 cup black beans drained
· 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
· 4 medium soft flour tortillas
· 2 avocados peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
· 1/4 cup minced cilantro
· 1 lime cut in half
· 1 cup light Mexican Cheddar or mozzarella cheese
· oil or cooking spray for grilling
1. In a medium pan over medium-high heat, saute onion and bell pepper in 1 tablespoon oil for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add the black beans and taco seasoning. Cook for another minute. Transfer mixture into a small bowl and set aside.
2. Rinse and wipe down pan and return to heat. Drizzle with a light layer of oil or spray with cooking spray.
4.......................................... full instruction: https://gimmedelicious.com/2017/01/03/avocado-veggie-quesadillas/