COOPER’S MILL + ONE-POT CHICKEN STEW
· 1 1/2 lbs. chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into bite size pieces
· 1 Tbsp. canola oil
· 3 medium carrots, sliced diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces
· 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 12 wedges
· 6 garlic cloves, chopped
· 5 cups chicken stock, divided
· 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
· 1 dried bay leaf
· 12 oz. baby white potatoes, quartered
· 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
· salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Heat oil in a dutch oven over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 6 minutes total. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add carrots and onions to the dutch oven and cook, stirring often, until onions begin to soften, about 4-5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, stirring nonstop. Add 1/2 cup chicken stock while stirring and scraping to loosen browned bits from the bottom of the dutch oven.
5............................ full instruction: http://www.littlebroken.com/2016/10/11/one-pot-chicken-stew/