One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles
Last week I was making a recipe similar to these Spicy Thai Noodles at work, and I knew that I had to take the recipe home, modify it a bit, and make it for my husband – I KNEW he would love it. Of course I was right, and he gobbled it up. These One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles are SO easy, essentially one pot, but you can cook it in a skillet too, if you want. That is the catch – if you cook it in a skillet, it’s going to be 2 pots because you have to cook the noodles first, but if you just use a big pot, it can really be one pot. It’s up to you. Anyway, these Spicy Thai Noodles come together super quick and they are SO good. Spicy? Yes. So if you don’t like a lot of spice, scale back on the sriracha and red pepper flakes.
· 1 pound linguine
· 2 TBS olive oil , divided
· 2 large eggs , lightly beaten
· 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
· 1 zucchini , cut in half vertically, then sliced in half circles
· 8 ounces mushroom , chopped
· 3 cloves garlic , minced
· 2 TBS brown sugar
· 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
· 1.5 TBS Sriracha hot sauce (this is A LOT of spice, tone it down if you don't like spicy)
· 2 inches fresh ginger , grated
· 1 handful fresh cilantro , chopped
· 4 green onions , chopped
· 1/4 cup peanuts , chopped
1. In a large stock pot, fill halfway with water, salt, and bring to a boil. Add linguine and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, and ginger; whisk well to combine; set aside.
3. Return large stock pot to stove, heat over medium heat, add 1 TBS olive oil. Add beaten eggs and red pepper flakes and stir to scramble the eggs. Once cooked, set aside with pasta.
6.......................... full instruction: https://domesticsuperhero.com/one-pot-spicy-thai-noodles/