Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake is a quick and easy dessert recipe perfect for any occasion. An Oreo cookie pie crust is filled with a delicious peanut butter and cream cheese mixture loaded with pieces of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Oreo cookies. This chocolate peanut butter dessert is perfect for summer.
· 8 oz cream cheese
· 1 cup smooth peanut butter
· 1 cup golden brown sugar packed
· 10 Oreo cookies
· 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
· 1 Oreo pie crust
1. In a large mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese, peanut butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
2. Place the Oreo cookies into a Ziploc bag. Place the peanut butter cups into a separate Ziploc bag.
3. Use a heavy bottomed pot or a rolling pin to break the Oreos and peanut butter cups into pieces.
4. Pour half of the crumbled Oreos and half of the crushed peanut butter cups into the bowl with the cream cheese mixture along with 1/2 a cup of the Cool Whip. Use a rubber spatula to mix it all together.
5. Pour the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly.
6. Spread the remaining cup of Cool Whip over the cream cheese mixture.
9....................... full instruction: https://www.thisisnotdietfood.com/no-bake-oreo-peanut-butter-cup-cheesecake/