Classic Cheesecake Recipe
· 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 15 graham crackers)
· 5 Tbsp granulated sugar
· 6 Tbsp butter, melted
· 4 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
· 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
· 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
· 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
· 1 tsp lemon juice
· 1/4 tsp salt
· 4 large eggs, room temperature
· 1 cup (8oz) sour cream, room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Assemble a 9-inch nonstick springform pan, with the raised side of the bottom piece facing down. Double or triple wrap the outside of the springform pan with heavy duty foil. (Do one or two extra layers if not using heavy duty foil.)
2. MAKE CRUST: In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until moistened; press firmly into bottom of pan. BAKE 10-12 minutes until crust lightly browns. Set aside to cool.
3. MAKE FILLING: With a stand mixer and the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar on low speed until smooth, scraping the bowl well, occasionally. Add flour until just incorporated.
4. Add the vanilla, lemon juice, and salt. Mix until just incorporated and scrape the bowl.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until each is just incorporated before adding the next. Add the sour cream and mix until just incorporated. (DO NOT OVER-MIX!)
6. Pour the filling into the springform pan over the cooked crust, and gently smooth the top. Tap the pan (pick it up — just a little bit — and drop it) on the counter several times to make all the air bubbles rise to the top and pop.
7. Place the cheesecake in a large roasting pan. Transfer to the oven. Pour hot tap water into the pan surrounding the cheesecake at least halfway. (You can use a rimmed baking sheet with 1-inch of water if that's all you have to fit the cheesecake in.
10................ full instruction: https://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com/classic-cheesecake-recipe/