No-Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake!
A delicious No-Bake Cheesecake packed full of a Salted Caramel Cheesecake filling with Pretzels & Popcorn! – A delicious dessert perfect for every occasion!
· 250 g Digestives/Shortbread Biscuits
· 75 g Salted Pretzels
· 135 g Unsalted Butter (or Stork, melted)
· 500 g Full Fat Cream Cheese
· 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
· 100 g Icing Sugar
· 150 g Caramel (I used Carnations)
· 1-2 tsp Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
· 300 ml Double Cream
· 100 g Caramel
· Toffee Popcorn
For the Biscuit Base
1. Blitz the Biscuits and the Pretzels in a food processor and mix the biscuits with the melted Butter.
2. Spread on the bottom of an 8"/20cm Deep Springform Tin and press down firmly. Leave to set in the fridge whilst you make the rest!
For the Cheesecake Filling
1. Using an electric mixer, I use my KitchenAid with the whisk attachment, whisk together the Cream Cheese, Vanilla, and Icing Sugar until smooth.
2. Add the Caramel and whisk again until smooth and lump free - this could take a little while, I whisk it at half speed so not too quick or slow!
3. Pour in the Double Cream & Salt flakes and continue to whisk for a couple of minutes until its very thick and mousse like.
4. I mix it on a medium speed, level 6/10 - Now this could take up to 5 minutes, or 30 seconds depending on your mixer, but you seriously have to stick at it. It will hold itself completely when finished mixing (like a meringue does!)
6. …………………..:full instruction:https://www.janespatisserie.com/2015/11/09/no-bake-salted-caramel-cheesecake/