Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
This super decadent triple chocolate cheesecake will surely please any chocolate lover. It has a chocolate oreo crust, a rich chocolate cheesecake filling and topped with a milk chocolate ganache, chocolate whipped cream, and curls.
Chocolate Whipped Cream
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees°.
2. In a food processor, add in the oreo cookies. Pulse until the oreo cookies are a fine crumb. You can also add the cookies into a storage bag and crush the cookies with a rolling pin.
3. Add the melted butter into the oreo cookie crumbs and pulse a couple of times until the butter is distributed.
4. Dump the cookie crumbs into a 9.5 inch spring form pan. Press the crumbs down into the bottom of the pan.
5. Place the pan into the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool while you work on the cheesecake filling.
Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
1. In a bowl, add in the cocoa powder and sugar. Stir to combine. This will prevent lumps of cocoa powder. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese. Beat on medium until creamy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add the cocoa powder and sugar mixture in with the cream cheese. Mix on medium until incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
4. Add the melted bittersweet chocolate and one of the eggs into the cream cheese mixture. Beat until incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the rest of the eggs one at a time until all incorporated and Scrape the sides of the bowl again.
5. Add the sour cream and heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture. Beat until combined. Give the bowl one last scrape.
6. Wrap the bottom of the spring form pan with heavy tin foil. I always double wrap it to prevent leaking. Place the cheesecake into a slightly bigger pan and fill with an inch to two inches of hot water. Make sure the tin foil protects the cheesecake so water doesn't leak into it.
7. Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the oreo cookie crust.
8. Place in the oven. Let the cheesecake bake for 1 hour 16 minutes or until done. To make sure the cheesecake is done, give it a wiggle. If it slightly jiggles in JUST the middle like jello, then it's done. If it jiggles all over, it needs to bake longer. Turn off the heat and crack the oven door slightly. Let it cool in the oven.
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, add in the chocolate chips and heavy cream. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat one more time and stir until the ganache comes together.
2. Pour the ganache on top of the cooled cheesecake.
3. Sprinkle the chocolate curls on top of the warm ganache. Keep them towards the center so you can pipe chocolate whipped cream on the outer edge.
4. Place the cheesecake in the fridge until it's chilled. I let mine sit overnight.
1. In a large mixing bowl, add in the heavy cream. Beat on medium until soft peaks form.
2. In a separate bowl, add about 1/4 cup of the whipped cream in with the melted, but cooled chocolate. You don't want it piping hot! Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate until combined.
4. ………………….: full instruction: https://www.cookiedoughandovenmitt.com/triple-chocolate-cheesecake/