Coconut Flour Brownies
A great better-for-you alternative to the traditional brownie. Made with coconut flour, coconut oil and cocoa. Moist, chocolate-y and delicious!
· 1/2 cup plus 2 TBS. organic Coconut oil
· 1/4 cup cocoa powder
· 3 large eggs
· 1/2 cup plus 2 TBS. agave nectar OR honey
· 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
· 1/2 cup minus 1 TBS. (50 g) coconut flour
· 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
· 1/3 cup chopped raw walnuts
· 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (use gluten free ones to keep recipe gluten free)
· Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line an 8"x8" glass baking pan with parchment so two edges hang over the side of the pan.(for easy removal and cutting) Spray lightly with cooking spray.
· In glass measuring cup, melt coconut oil in microwave. In a large bowl, combine the cocoa powder and the melted coconut oil, and eggs with an electric mixer until combined. Add in the agave (or honey) and vanilla extract. Mix again until combined. Add in the coconut flour and salt and mix again until the batter is thoroughly combined.
· ………………………: Full instructions: https://www.reneeskitchenadventures.com/2015/05/coconut-flour-brownies.html