Chicken and Potato Chip Casserole
This Potato Chip Chicken Casserole recipe has been around for generations, but this one has been reinvented with healthier ingredients to fit our healthier lifestyles. Now, I can feel great serving this beloved potato chip chicken dish to my family.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 bag (5.5 ounces) Knorr Rice Side - Chicken Broccoli, prepared
- 2 cups of minced cooked chicken meat (I use the rotisserie)
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Garlic pepper to taste
- 2 cups of crushed potato chips
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoons of chopped onions
First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Then, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, prepared rice, soup, minced onion, broccoli, lemon juice, water, and pepper.
Divide the mixture into a lightly greased 9 × 13-inch baking dish.
Cover the cheese mixture then the crushed potato chips
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chips are golden brown and the pan is heated through. Happy Cooking Time.