THAI CUCUMBER SALAD
This Thai cucumber salad recipe is a healthy side dish that's easy to prepare and full of the most delicious, fresh and tangy flavors!
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1 lb cucumber, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of Thai sweet chili sauce
First, add salt to the cucumber, mix well and set aside in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the vinaigrette, combining all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Turn on the heat and reduce the dressing a little so that it thickens slightly. Let cool.
Then, completely drain the salted water from the cucumber. Combine the cucumber, onion and toss with the vinaigrette. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro. Happy Cooking Time.