KETO CHICKEN FLORENTINE RECIPE
This Fast Florentine Keto Chicken comes to the rescue with a rich, silky gravy and great flavor. Serve with parsley cauliflower rice and a salad for a complete meal.
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink sea salt
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 chicken thighs (with bone, with skin)
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
First, in a cast iron skillet (or stainless steel skillet), heat avocado oil over medium-high heat.
Then, add the chicken thighs and cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side. The skin should turn golden and the chicken should be almost fully cooked.
Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a plate.
Add the chicken broth, heavy whipping cream and spices to the pan.
Stir occasionally and reduce the heat to low once the mixture begins to simmer.
Add the mushrooms and cook until softened.
Add the spinach and Parmesan. Stir until cheese is melted.
Return the chicken to the pan and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the chicken is cooked through. Make sure the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 F. Happy Cooking Time.