Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
These oatmeal blueberry muffins are simple, healthy and satisfying. Made with blueberries, oats, and zero refined sugar, you can feel good eating one or two, or three!
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
First, combine oats and almond milk in a large mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Then, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray or line muffin tins.
Gently fold all the ingredients into the soaked oat mixture. Pour into prepared muffin pan, about 3/4 full.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Serve hot. Happy Cooking Time.