Cheesy Crack Chicken Casserole
The Crack Cheese Chicken Casserole is the perfect dish to feed a large crowd. Deliciously cheesy and loaded with tender chicken and topped with crispy bacon.
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans (10.75 oz.) Cream of chicken
- 1 pkg. (1.5 oz.) Dry ranch mix
- 1 package (16 oz.) Of spaghetti
- 1/3 cup bacon pieces
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 packages (8 oz.) Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 3 cups cooked, grated or cubed chicken
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
First, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Then, preheat the oven to 350 ° F and lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
Combine the chicken soup, velveeta and chicken broth in a medium pot over medium heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Whisk in the dry ranch mixture and salt and pepper.
Place the drained pasta and grated chicken in a greased baking dish and pour the cheese sauce on top. Toss until everything is evenly coated, then top with cheddar cheese and bacon.
Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the dish is heated through. Happy Cooking Time.