Chicken Caesar Pasta
This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe is filled with tender chicken, bacon, croutons, penne pasta and the most delicious homemade Caesar dressing. Perfect for summer gatherings!
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 finely chopped anchovies
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup croutons
- 4 green onions. sliced green parts
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 1 large clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound penne pasta, cooked until al dente and rinsed in cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
First, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the Worcestershire sauce.
Then, toss half the dressing with the pasta and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, including the rest of the dressing, and serve. Happy Cooking Time.
Be sure to salt your cooking water for the pasta, at least 1 tbsp of salt, anchovies can be omitted. You may want to double the Worcestershire sauce if you do.