Creamy avocado pasta
These creamy avocado pastas are super easy to prepare. It's perfect for a simple dinner that takes place in under 30 minutes!
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 ounces of spaghetti
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
First, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
Then, to make the avocado sauce, combine the avocados, basil, garlic and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor; Season with salt and pepper to taste. With the engine running, add the olive oil in a slow stream until it is emulsified; put aside.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes and corn.