Honey Garlic Steak Bites
Honey Garlic Steak Bites - an incredibly tasty and perfectly easy 9-ingredient recipe! These take minutes to prepare and minutes to cook and the simple marinade gives them so much flavor. This is a dinner recipe that everyone can agree on!
- 1 / 2tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 cup of beef broth
- 3x sirloin steaks (or alternative) - fat trimmed and cut into strips or pieces
- 1.5 tablespoon garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons of corn flour
- 5tbsp soy sauce reduced in salt
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds (plus an extra pinch for garnish)
- 1 tbsp fresh / frozen chili (finely chopped - plus extra for garnish)
First, mix the pieces of steak with a teaspoon of cornstarch and salt. Rub the cornstarch to coat the steak.
Then, spray a pan with low-calorie cooking spray over high heat and add your steak.
Fry until golden brown over high heat.
In a bowl, combine the beef broth, honey, remaining cornstarch, sesame seeds, garlic and chili and stir until combined.
Add the sauce to your beef and bring to a boil before reducing the heat to simmer.
Stir occasionally until the sauce thickens and coats the beef.
Remove from the heat and garnish with chilli and sesame seeds before serving with your choice of accompaniments.
Happy Cooking Time.