HOT CORN DIP RECIPE
Sparkling, creamy and full of flavor! The secret that makes it so good is to sauté the corn! Serve with corn chips, crackers or even vegetarian sticks.
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1-2 marinated jalapenos, finely chopped
- 30 oz canned whole kernel corn (two 15 oz cans), drained
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 10 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or similar cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- additional sliced green onions, for garnish
First, preheat the oven to 350 ° F (175 ° C) and grease a 9-inch cast iron skillet or similar sized pot.
Then, in a large bowl, combine corn, mayonnaise, cream cheese, jalapeño peppers, cheddar cheese, 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir well until completely mixed. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
Add the crumbled bacon and green onions. Stir until well blended.
Spread the mixture into the prepared skillet or casserole dish, sprinkle with 1/2 cup remaining mozzarella and bake for 30 minutes until bubbly. Turn on the grill and cook, 1 to 2 minutes more, until the top is golden brown. Happy Cooking Time.