Paneer cutlet recipe
The Paneer cutlet is an easy and quick snack idea to prepare for the evening.
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2-3 tablespoons of chickpea flour
- 2 large potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1/2 cup toasted breadcrumbs
- 1.5 cups of paneer or crumbled tofu for vegan
- Shallow Frying Oil
For the mint paste
- 2-3 green peppers
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup tightly packed mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic ginger
First boil, peel and mash the potatoes. To that add very well crumbled paneer, salt, chaat masala powder and chili powder. Add 2-3 tablespoons gram flour and mix well.
Then, grind 1/2 cup tightly packed mint leaves to a smooth paste along with green chilies, cumin seeds, ginger garlic and lemon juice.
Add the mint paste to the potato mixture. make a dough. Add more gram flour if the mixture is very loose.
Shape into cutlets. Roll over bread crumbs and shallow fry or deep fry as required. Serve paneer cutlet hot. Happy Cooking Time.