Spicy Cabbage Detox Soup
This cabbage soup recipe is one of our top picks for cold winter days. It is a comforting and comforting soup with simple ingredients; but it tastes good!
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 8 cups of water
- 1/2 inch peeled and diced ginger
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red salsa
- 2 carrots cut into slices
- 2 tbsp sriracha, or to taste
- 8 teaspoons Better than unflavored beef broth
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and diced
- 1/2 large yellow onion
- 1/2 head of chopped green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce or tamari
- Pepper to taste
First, combine the broth and water and stir until well blended.
Then, add the broth and all remaining ingredients to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil then lower the heat and simmer until the vegetables are cooked to your liking. *
Serve hot - leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
* I like my vegetables very tender, so I cooked my soup for a full hour. If you like a bit of crunch, you should only need to cook the soup for 30 minutes.