WHITE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL CRANBERRY COOKIES
Oatmeal cranberry cookies with fresh cranberries, oats, white chocolate chips and pecans. A delicious and simple holiday cookie recipe to add to your baking list that everyone will love!
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats before processing in a food processor (200g)
- 1 teaspoon of UK cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar (50g)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups dried cranberries or Craisins (200g)
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar (200g)
- 1 1/4 cups premium white chocolate chips (212g)
- 1 cup butter, softened at room temperature (216g)
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (218g)
First, put your oats in a food processor and mix for about 5-10 seconds. Put aside.
Then, beat butter in the bowl of a stand mixer (or using an electric mixer) for about 30 seconds. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy (pause to scrape sides and bottom of bowl, if necessary).
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until blended.
Incorporate the vanilla extract
In another bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture until it is completely combined. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl so the ingredients are well mixed.
Gradually stir in the oats until completely combined. Add the white chocolate chips and cranberries and mix well.
Cool the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and prepare cookie sheets, lining them with parchment paper.
Place the cookie in rounded 2 tablespoons balls on parchment paper, spacing them at least 2 "apart.
Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden (centers may still appear slightly under-cooked, they will finish baking as they cool on the cookie sheet)
Let cookies cool completely on a cookie sheet before serving and enjoying. Happy Cooking Time.