FLOURLESS BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
These flourless oatmeal banana cookies are a healthy treat you can enjoy any time of the day as a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (50g // can omit or reduce the amount)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (58)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 extra large ripe banana (3/4 cup // 175g)
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (30g // or nut / seed butter of your choice)
- 1 1/4 cups Gluten Free Quick Oats (112g)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/3 cup blueberries (50g)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (39g // or nuts of your choice)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (46g // or seeds of choice)
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (40g)
- 1/3 cup raisins (48g // or dried fruits of your choice)
First, preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
Then, in a mixing bowl, mash the banana until it is pureed. Add the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, cinnamon and salt and stir to combine.
Add the quick oats, almond flour and baking powder and mix until a dough forms. Fold all add-ins if you are using.
Divide the dough into 9-10 evenly sized cookies. Roll them into balls and then flatten them with the palms of your hands. Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, turning the tray halfway.
Let them cool on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool another 5 minutes before eating them.
Happy Cooking Time.